quarta-feira, agosto 11, 2004

The day to remember

Peço, antecipadamente, desculpa pelo facto de o post estar escrito em inglês, mas não havia outra solução para passar esta mensagem.

An year ago something happened in my life. I never imagined that something like that could happen, specially between the two of us.
We know it was a magical moment that made us smile for a long time. Maybe we shouldn't have done it and probably we shouldn't have repeated it in the following days. But that doesn't matter anymore, it was stronger that us and it's over.
We knew eachother before that, but in the night of the 11th of August of 2003 we discovered eachother in a different way.
The distance between us and the fact that i wasn't ready to go ahead (like you were) forced me to put a full stop in what we had (whatever it was...). A period of pain followed that and we were often mad at eachother. When the situation became more calm we started talking and now we act like friends separated by distance and we still fight. I think that will never change.
Sometimes we talk about what happen and about what might happen when we see eachother. when we do that something still moves inside of me and i know the same happens with you.
No-one, ever, made me feel as special as you did. Next to you, during that brief period, I felt like flying. You made me feel like the most important person in the world. I knew what was love because you showed me and i like to believe that I also showed you a couple of things. I know that you won't forget me, no matter waht happens, and I know that I will never forget you (my heart won't let me do that) no matter who or what will happen.
An year ago you happened in my life.

Sem comentários: